Dear Diary,
A week ago, I started a new job in a company that's paying me 50% more than what I was getting paid in my last job! I was so excited. Also, in this company, I get a clear path for my engineering degree! The benefits were great, and I was so excited. I met so many people, they were all lovely, kind, and understanding. I felt like I belonged there in a sense.
Everything has been working so well for me these past few weeks that I genuinely feel like a miracle is unfolding in my life. I am so extremely and unbelievably grateful for everything that I have and everything that I'm getting. Sometimes it all feels so surreal. Even with this blog, I hit 100 followers!! (Update, as of right now, it is 119!!) There was once a time where I was doubting if anyone would like my ideas, or would even read my posts. I can't believe you are here, I can't believe you find my ideas and thoughts good enough that you would give me a second of your life, I am extremely grateful. Even if just one person reads these posts, it would still feel so surreal, because how can one person even find my thoughts worth reading?
All I'm saying is that I have such an enormous and incredible amount of love and gratitude for everything I have, that includes my new job, my school, my blog, and you- who makes it so fun for me to write my thoughts down. I feel so incredibly appreciated and loved every where I go, and it is a complete turnover compared to how I was feeling back in 2024. It feels like all the seeds I planted are blooming.
All of the life I've been denied of had bloomed all around, unfrozen.
All love,
Indira.
No comments:
Post a Comment