Dear Diary,
Good morning! Right now, it is 6:32 AM, I just got home from my 10-hour overnight shift, and before I went home, I had pork chops from Waffle House and a cup of ice cold Coca-Cola. I had a very good day, indeed. A bit tiring but everyone was so lovely to me that I didn't mind the work at all. Now, I am writing this to you while I sit on my Squishmallow chair. I have the shower turned on, I scrubbed oil on my hair, and I am planning to put on a face mask before I fall asleep. Quick Update: I had 16k (yes, 16 THOUSAND) views on my tiktok about this blog, and I am swarmed with compliments!! Thank you to you all for giving me such a beautiful little space to be creative in. I will take it upon myself to do better with my blog updates and hopefully create a thriving community in here.
Other than that, I am starting the Hunger Games series! I got the books for $15 on Facebook Marketplace, about 3-4 weeks ago, I haven't started it but I decided that I will now. I am reading it with two other blogger girls I met on Tiktok, and I am very excited! If you want to join our little book club, let me know and we would be so so happy for you to be in it!
I hope you can hear the enthusiasm, joy, and gratitude between these words, because truly I am. I hit 170 followers here, I have people inquiring about commissions on my email, and I am grateful for the love and all of the above that I've been receiving from you and from everyone in my life. I am so in love with the life I live, and I could not ask for any more.
I love you,
Indira
.
ReplyDelete