Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Food, Culture & Appreciation

 Dear Diary, 

Lately I've been obsessing with so many things: food, other cultures, movies, etc. So, tonight, I just ate eight (yes, eight) Jalapeno poppers. It's jalapenos, stuffed with cream cheese, then wrapped with bacon.... yum! It was so spicy, hot, and the bacon gave it a salty crunch, it was perfect. On top of that, I am on my 6-day streak of constantly eating Pho. There's a place five minutes away from my house that sells Pho with brisket, beef ribs, and meatballs in it. I can't lie to you, I'm starting to think the meatballs are way better than the brisket, is that crazy?

Honestly, I've been eating all these delicious food and I am grateful for it, but I am going to go on a diet. Only because I've gained a huge amount of weight these past few days and I just don't think that's healthy or normal. Regardless, I am so grateful that I get to eat all these food made by different people of different cultures, it is truly a blessing to be surrounded by different people. I get to enjoy all these things and I get to know them as well. 

On top of that, I've been so into Barbie movies again. When I was 11, my mom bought me an Ipad Mini, and I remember we didn't have internet, so I bought ONE Barbie movie and I watched it over and over, and over, and over again. It was the Barbie Princess Charm School. I know all of the lines, songs, everything. I watched it so much, that I quite literally memorized the entire script. 

I got work again tomorrow, but this time, I'll be working with my boyfriend. So the day should go by easily. I hope so. 

Anyway, here's to another day! 

Love,

Indira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirituality, reading, & gratitude

 Dear Diary,  I know that I haven't been active in here but I am actively working on some very HUGE updates! I'll leave it at that. ...