Dear Diary,
Lately I've been thinking of productive ways I can utilize this blog. With a platform like this, I wanna use it for good and not for random things. So I am thinking of what posts would be good that would have some degree of benefit for me and my readers.
I've also been getting a lot of recognition from this blog. The most shocking one was when one of my favorite actress liked my tiktok video about my blog, and a news reporter reached out to me about it as well. Like, what!! How come my silly little website is getting this much attention.'
Bad news though: I've been extremely busy with work and school lately that I am not sure if I'll be able to code or release an update with my blog. The most I'll be able to do is write posts, but coding which takes me hours and days to do, will be a little challenging, and might take quite a while before I am able to go back to it. However, I will do my best to balance everything out.
The past few days have been really hectic and honestly there is so many things demanding of my attention, and quite honestly, far more important than my blog, I hope you don't mind how slow things have become around here. Don't worry, as soon as I find my footing and find a way to efficiently balance everything, I am sure to come back and give you some exciting updates.
Until then,
Indira.
No comments:
Post a Comment