Thursday, September 10, 2026

My Manifestations Are Getting Stronger

 Dear Diary, 

The past couple of days have been really weird. I don't know why but every single thing I've been manifesting, not even manifesting, but even just speaking of has been coming true. For example, I always have the tendency to make plans but something always comes up. If I'm planning a trip, there's always some financial surprises that will stop me from actually going through with it, something like that. But lately, everything I've been speaking of has been coming true, like, everything. 

Honestly, I don't know if it is magic or what, but I'm starting to think there is some shift in my energy lately. Honestly, I've been more positive, open, and grateful when it comes to the things I desire and the things I've got. I am so incredibly grateful for everything that is given to me and everything that has been taken away from me. Maybe there is some shift in my energy that causes me to subconsciously attract all there is that I desire, and also align myself to the version of me that I want to become in the future. Regardless, I am so incredibly, so unbelievably grateful for everything that I have, everything that I am getting, and everything I am becoming. 

Other than that, like I said, life has been so colorful and so overflowing with blessings and abundance. Yes, I had bad days, but ultimately, as I step back and look at my life from a larger, more open perspective, I realize how blessed I am to be who I am and to have what I have. 

This is for gratitude, for the abundance, for everything, 

Love, 

Indira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirituality, reading, & gratitude

 Dear Diary,  I know that I haven't been active in here but I am actively working on some very HUGE updates! I'll leave it at that. ...