Dear Diary,
it is September 1st, and I have big plans for this blog! The next few weeks, I'll spend making an internal switch/script that will turn everything in here witchy, autumn, and warm! Also, I wanna focus more on creating a community in my blog. Let's see how it goes.
I got work again tomorrow and honestly I feel anxious. I'm starting to not like my job, and that's the thing, ever since I left my long-term job, I've been job hopping different jobs, and the jobs I got were good too. I should just stick through this one and find the willpower to stay here.
Honestly, I've been coding non stop the past 3 days, I got new features, new gadgets, new layouts, I don't really have a lot of news to tell you. But this. I've been getting a lot of people using AI to copy my gadgets especially my intro, and I only have one thing to say about that: I am about to change all of this LOL! In a better way too! I've been in talks with my friends in the animation field and have been paying for commissions lately. So so excited! It's time for a new vibe! I want to be unique, through and through.
Boring days, bare with me, Love,
Indira.
No comments:
Post a Comment